D.L. Martin strives to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction in all products and services we offer through continual improvements in operational excellence. We work closely with our customers to understand their needs and expectations and then commit ourselves to exceed those expectations. Strict ISO 9001 - 2015 system quality practices, and great pride in the resutling product, enables us to succeed. We are dedicated to building long-term customer relationships based on our performance.
Quality Policy: To provide products that consistently meet or exceed the quality specifications of our customers and our ISO 9001:2015/AS9100 quality system.
Quality Mission: To deliver the highest quality products on time, every time, at a reasonable price.
Quality Objective: To ensure compliance to the quality policy with commitment to:
- Reducing scrap and rejected material
- Improving quality of finished products
- Improving achievement of customer commitments
D.L. Martin Co. orders go through a quality process performed to Zero Acceptance Number Sampling Plans with AQL of 1.5. Inspection processes may include the following:
- Final inspection Data
- Calibration Data Base
- Corrective Action
- Preventive Action
- First Piece Inspection Data
- First Article Inspection Reports
- Receiving Inspection Data
- In-Process Inspection Data
- PFMEA's and full capability studies
D.L. Martin Co. maintains a variety of inspection equipment to meet our customer's needs to include:
- Sheffield Measurement 1808-MEA Coordinate Measuring System
- L.S. Starrett RCS 2828-18 Coordinate Measuring System
- L.S. Starrett digital hardness tester
- Faro 3D Measurement
- Mitutoyo PH-A14 Profile Projector with QM-Data 200
- Ohaus digital scale
- Federal surface gages (4)
- Various intertest gages
- 6" V-Blocks
- Various Specialized Micrometers
- Mitutoyo digital dial caliper (up to 40")
- .001-1.00 pin gage set
- Rock of Ages 2'x3' Granite Surface Plate
- Starrett 2'x2' Granite Surface Plate
- Brown & Sharpe 22" height indicator
- Various dial depth gages
- Parallel bars
- Mitutoyo grade A gauge block set (5)
- Various depth micrometers
- Wilson Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Bore gages
- Assortment of master rings, O.D. setting discs, thread plugs, and ring gages
Sheffield Measurement (Giddings & Lewis)
- Work Table: 26.5'' x 54.0''
- Max Work Load: 1100lbs.
- Measuring Range: X Axis: 39.5'', Y Axis: 24.6'', Z Axis: 19.7''
- Repeatability: .00016 Inches
- Accuracy: Linear: .00024 Inches, Volumetric: .00063 Inches
- Readout Resolution: .0001 Inches
- Climate Controlled, Fully Programmable, and Manually Operated
Faro 3D Measurement
- Quickly measure basic geometric features
- Check length and angular dimensions
- Easy part setup with simple, predefined alignment options
- Review and save results locally, to SD Card or USB drive
- Select and compensate multiple probe types
- Review probe history
- Create custom measurement routines for repetitive tasks
- Ensure measurement consistency with multiple users
- Incorporate your own part images for easy reference
Sheffield Endeavor+ 9.12.7 CMM
- Measuring Range: 914 x 1219 x 660 mm (36" x 48" x 26")
- Repeatability: 0.00002"
- Accuracy: 0.00002"
- Readout Resolution: 0.00001"
- Climate Controlled
- Automatic CMM
D.L. Martin's Environmental Policy Statement of Purpose D.L.Martin Co. recognizes its role in protecting the environment. We value the environment of the community in which we operate and recognize its importance to our employees, their families and our continued welfare. Protecting the environment is critical to our operations and the companies long term success. To this end, we endorse these principals to demonstrate our commitment to the environment.